This is a regular feature post on my blog. See the archives here.
- A week of temperatures in the low to mid-80’s. In Central California. In July. Awkward, but I’LL TAKE IT!
- Also awkward, how the heck can it be the middle of July already?
- People who talk so softly on the phone that I am embarrassed to ask them a third time to repeat what they just said. Just speak the eff up.
- One of our new neighbors burned something in her kitchen the other day and the smell in our apartment upstairs was absolutely repulsive. I am glad I went down to figure out where the smell came from… otherwise I could have easily contacted the fire department for nothing, but the smell was really that strong.
- Toddlers and Tiaras on TLC. Strangely fascinating, confusing and awkward. Definitely awkward.
- My hair seems to “get tired” of certain hair products (that initially work great) after a while and I have to switch products. Do you have that happen, too?
- A new laptop. Weeee! (Separate post to come.)
- The fact that my parents are going to be here in 9 days and that my vacation will begin in exactly two weeks. Can. not. wait. Am I a broken record?
- Dreyer’s Fruit Bars Lemonade. So refreshing in the summer (and only 80 calories)!
- Knowing that I am one lucky lady to have a few very special friends that I can call any time of the day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Freshly made vegetable soup. A summer favorite.
- Harry Potter movie marathon on TV last weekend. I didn’t get to see all of them, but I am looking forward to seeing them all eventually. #SummerofHarry
- Pretty new curtains in our living room.
- Related to that: the fact that I will – very, very soon – be able to post pictures of our new place. Finally. I know, I’ve kept you waiting, but the wait will soon be over! :)
- The pretty jewelry that the hubs brought me back from a trip.