It’s been a while since I shared some of my favorite things and that needs to be remedied promptly. I always appreciate it when you guys share new and exciting things with me, and I’d like to return the favor.
1. I finally got around to hanging up a hummingbird feeder* in our yard last weekend and it’s the best thing! I had seen hummingbirds in our backyard before but we don’t have a ton of plants that attract hummingbirds, so they were just passing through. But now? Now they come by on purpose. A day after I hung it up, I started seeing hummingbirds come and go all day. They’re the cutest, most dainty little creatures and are a joy to watch (and they really DO make humming sounds). Why didn’t I get a feeder sooner? (This is a rhetorical question, you don’t need to answer this.)
2. I’ve mentioned this in one of my previous posts as something I’d recommend. If I had to recommend a single ( and totally random) product right now, I’d be choosing one that I am currently obsessed with: this apple slicer*. I love that this apple slicer cores and cuts the apple in not just 8, but 16 thin and even wedges in one swoop. It’s so easy to use.
3. I bought these running tights* with Kohls Cash + a Kohls reward, which made them essentially free, and they’ve been my absolute favorite. They have pockets to hold my phone when I am running outside and they’re just super-flattering.
4. This is not new and not a secret, I live in my Birkenstock Gizeh* as soon as the weather is dry and warm. I think I am on my third (?) pair. I will buy these over and over again. They’re so comfortable.
5. I am a low-key person when it comes to makeup (how people work out with a full face of make-up is beyond me), but I do appreciate a bit of tinted moisturizer to “even out” skin tone, even better when it doubles as sun protection + makeup primer, as this e.l.f. Suntouchable! Whoa Glow SPF 30 tinted sunscreen*.
6. As you might recall, I recently picked up a jar of Trader Joe’s Brazil Nut Body Butter* to find out what all the hype was about. It apparently sells out quickly and people buy this stuff in bulk. It’s been compared to the much pricier Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Body Cream*, which I cannot speak to as I have ever bought that, but let’s just say, I understand now why people like the Trader Joe’s dupe. It *is* a really nice body butter with a lovely smell and feel. I don’t think I’ll be cleaning out the shelf when it’s back in stock, but for $5.99, I might buy it again next time.
7. I usually don’t buy chips and other snacks very often, but I had to try these new Patio Potato Chips* from Trader Joe’s – four different flavors in one bag: Sea Salt & Vinegar, Delicious Dill, Homestyle Ketchup, and Smokin’ Sweet BBQ. Let’s just say: they’re really, really good.
What are you loving these days? Share some favorites with me!
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites, and I paid for the items with my own money.