1. J actually found these Blowfish Bungalow Sandals for me online and asked me to get them. I honestly thought I had enough sandals, but since I liked the look as well and they were very affordable, I did order them and I am so very glad I did. They look very nice, are well-made and very comfortable.
2. I’ve been trying out some running fuel options and came across these ProBar Enery Chews. They’re basically like gummy bears (maybe a little softer) and are packed with 24g Carbs, Vitamins B & C, and electrolytes. Bonus: they’re tasty and relatively low calorie. I’ve been chewing a few before longer runs and they seem to agree with my stomach.
3. I’ve been trying to use a higher SPF on my face on a daily basis and this lightly tinted Heliocare 360 fluid cream moisturizer + sunscreen has been my new favorite go-to. I saw an advertisement for it somewhere online and decided to try it out. It’s super-thin and light-weight and doesn’t smell awful as other sunscreen often does.
4. I am not a die-hard fan, but I do like the Olympics and the olympic spirit, so I’ve been watching quite a bit in the last couple of weeks… track & field, gymnastics, marathons, badminton, soccer. Kinda sad that it’s all over.
5. I am usually not a big fan of pre-packaged breakfast items, but these Quaker Oats Breakfast Flats are really crunchy and tasty and a quick fix if I need to eat something (anything!) before I head out the door. Ingredient list isn’t awful (although I wish they would take down the sugar a notch) and three flats only have 180 calories. I can justify that when I am in a crunch.
6. I bought two of these Champion Gear™ Women’s PowerFlex Seamless Stripe Tanks on sale and I am so happy I did. The fabric is super-light, soft and I just simply love the colors (I got the one pictured above and one in dark teal).