At the end of each month, I share things that have made me happy, new discoveries, or recommendations that I find worthwhile. Enjoy.
1. As previously mentioned in another blog post, I recently invested in a pair of Lululemon Speed Up Shorts* (partly paid for by a gift card, mind you) and I am so, so happy with them. They’re so light, moisture-wicking and all-around comfortable.
2. I love a lot of vegetables, but I think if I had to pick one vegetable as my favorite, it would be tomatoes. They’re so versatile and so flavorful and I could just eat them all summer long (and every other season for that matter, but they’re most delicious in the summer).
3. I go through phases with which mug I prefer for my coffee, and right now I am using our giraffe mug (that I originally bought for J at World Market a few years ago, but he doesn’t mind sharing it with me). Might or might not be related to my recent visit with my giraffe friends when I ran by the zoo.
4. It’s summer and it’s hot and it’s time for Outshine Fruit Bars* (Lemon). So refreshing!
5. Have you ever looked for an image online and wished there was no annoying background (like the images I need to put this post together)? Or have you spent oodles of time removing backgrounds from images? Then you should check out Remove.bg* because it’ll make your life a whole lot easier.
6. We bought these String lights* for our backyard. They’re solar-powered and look so pretty and they have really transformed our outdoor space into a space where I want to hang out.
7. I had wanted an armchair for our living room for a long time (because tbh, I slouch when I knit on the couch and it makes my neck hurt). I had been eyeing the Storsele Rattan Armchair* for a while and when it recently went on sale (are they discontinuing it?), I had to seize the moment. I love the design, it’s very comfortable (with a cushion of course) and it gets extra points for making me sit up straight.
What was one of your favorite things this month?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.