1. The Boston Red Sox*. Do I need to say more? Go read my blog post from yesterday if you don’t know why they made my #1 spot on my favorites’ list this month!
2. It’s apple season again and Honeycrisp apples* might be my all-time favorites! Sweet and tangy at the same time and really crisp! Have you tried them? If not, you should!
3. I don’t have a lot of eye makeup and I am not very adventurous with colors, so I always end up with a neutral color palette, but this Maybelline Designer Chocolates Eyeshadow Quad* is a bit more adventurous with a hint of purple in it.
4. I don’t remember if I mentioned that I won another pair of running shoes on Instagram a few weeks ago, the Brooks Levitate 2*. Incidentally, I was in the market for a new pair of shoes anyway, so this giveaway win was just perfect timing. I’ve also been running a few different Brooks shoes in the past, so I was excited to try the Levitates and I’ve been really happy with them so far! Also, don’t you just love the colors? So cheerful!
5. I got this Cinnamon Apple Cider candle* at Target after someone recommended it to me and I love the smell. It’s not too overwhelming, but it definitely fills the room. It’s the perfect fall scent!
6. We recently picked up one of the frozen Trader Joe’s Cheese Pizzas* (just to have something in the freezer as a backup option) and the pizza is actually really good. Nice and crisp crust, simple ingredient list, affordable. You could also add your own toppings if desired. What’s not to love?
7. If you’d ask J and me to put our favorite snack plate together, it would look like an antipasti platter. We love snacking on cheese, olives, pickles, salami, and those Mezzetta Cherry Peppers*. They’re not spicy at all, but really juicy and sweet.
What was one of your favorite things this month?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.