Are you someone who likes to start their Christmas shopping early? Do you have a runner in your life and need some gift inspiration? You’ve come to the right place. I gathered a few gift ideas for runners with which you can’t possibly go wrong.
I own some of these things myself and others are definitely on my wishlist.
1. Foot Notes by Momentum Jewelry. These are perfect to add a little bit of extra motivation to your step! They look kinda cool on your running shoes, too.
2. If you haven’t heard of the Run Fast. Eat Slow. cookbook by Shalane Flanagan and Elyse Kopecky, you must not be a runner. But at least Shalane’s name should ring a bell now that she won the New York Marathon! Woot, woot! This cookbook has a bunch of healthy and nourishing recipes for all meals of the day. Snacks included.
3. I was lucky to win one of those Mavi Bandz headbands in an Instagram giveaway a while back and I am so glad that I was introduced to them that way. They’re adjustable and come in really cute colors and prints.
4. I bought some of these Sugoi merino wool arm warmers at a FleetFeet Sale a couple of months ago and they come in really handy now during the cooler time of the year.
5. Every runner can use one of these fun runner’s shirts from SarahMarieDesignStudio. There are a ton of cool styles and colors to choose from and there are a few styles I am eyeing myself.
6. Buff® Multifunctional Headwear. I don’t own one of these (yet), but I can definitely see how useful and versatile these headbands/neckwarmers are and I’ve heard so many good things about them.
7. If your runner friend is not already subscribed, a Runner’s World Magazine subscription is a gift that keeps on giving every month. I enjoy this magazine tremendously and I’ve been reading it for a couple of years now.
What else are great gift ideas for active people? Leave your ideas in the comments!