1. I think I first came across Momentum Jewelry Motivational Wraps on Instagram and I just love the look and the customizable messages. The wrap fabric is really soft and doesn’t chafe if you wear it while working out.
[expander_maker more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
2. It’s that time of the year aka summer where I really like a good smoothie. I am using this easy-to-follow formula to make my smoothies. I printed it out and taped it to the inside of my cabinet door, so that I always have it available.
3. One thing that regular running has shown me is that my feet are definitely prone to getting hot and puffy and that good moisture-wicking running socks are really important for my blister-susceptible toes. I really like the Balega running socks, because they seem to keep my feet (mostly) happy.
4. I’ve been raving about their day and night cream before, but I also really like Andalou’s Fruit Enzyme Mask. It came as an “extra” with one of night cream purchases I made a while ago and I really like it. It leaves your skin super-soft and I would definitely consider buying it on its own.
5. I said before that I am German and I don’t like beer, but I make one exception in the summer: Radler (Kölsch + Sprite). So refreshing. And since I can get German Kölsch at the local beer garden, it’s a real treat.
6. The Anti-gravity chair + backyard lounging is my favorite right now. Being able to sit on our deck in the evenings is one of the best summer to-dos I can think of.
What was one of your favorite things in July?