This is a regular feature post on my blog. See the archives here.
- Bad communication. OMG. It’s like the most awkward (and annoying) thing in the world. I don’t know or understand how some people navigate their lives without clear communication, but alas, here we are.
- All the series we were watching (on actual TV) ended (The Newsroom, Girls, The McCarthy’s…) and we have resorted to Netflix for now. Strangely, I kind of miss having a show to look forward to on a specific day of the week (says the girl that always claimed to be a big advocate for watching shows on her own time after they come out on Netflix!).
- I’m frustrated with my knitting project (my cardigan) and need some pep talk to finish the sleeves. Help!
- I finished my 6-week Runtastic training plan (‘Run 50 min after 6 weeks’) yesterday and am happy to report that this has really helped me get back into a running routine. I wasn’t really concerned about pace or distance at this point, but was positively surprised when I finished my ‘race’ (= last day of the training) with a PR last night.
- J asked me if I was going to take a break from running now… haha. Uhm, no, this was just the beginning! I want to try and keep this up!
- I have the next three Mondays off (I need to take some vacation days, before I hit the limit of allowed vacation hours and won’t earn any more) and I am not mad about it. Extra-long weekends? Yes, please!
- Baseball season is upon us! I’ll be going to a SF Giants game this summer (when my family is here) and I am so excited. Also: Go Red Sox!
- Salted Caramel Macademia Clusters. Get in my bellah!
- A new coffee shop in our neighborhood. I see coffee dates + park walks with J in our future.
Tell me something awkward and awesome about your week!