This is a regular feature post on my blog. See the archives here.
- Being told that I don’t need to buy a gift for X, but then receiving a gift from X in the mail. AWKWARD. Good thing that I had planned to buy a gift anyway.
- How Christmas, in a way, always sneaks up on us, right?
- 4 days until we leave for Germany. I am so ready for some time off and quality time with family and friends.
- Our teeny, tiny Christmas tree. It’s not even really a tree, but it makes my heart so happy.
- A meetup with my dear blog friend Lisa two weeks ago (see photo above). I know I am a little late in mentioning it, but it’s still worth sharing: we had a great time catching up over dinner and I am so happy she was able to squeeze me into her busy schedule while she was in town!
- I’ve been knitting up a storm these last few weeks and I’ll have a few handmade gifts to give out this Christmas. I hope they’ll be as well received as I had fun making them.
- Christmas cards! The first Christmas cards have arrived in the mail and I love to get mail from dear friends so much! I will take a picture of my display before I leave (hopefully!).
- Early Christmas gifts! Since I won’t really be lugging all the gifts to Germany and back, J and I will already exchange small gifts before we leave and I’ve gotten a few gifts from friends already! So much fun!
Happy Thursday, peeps!