This is a regular feature post on my blog. See the archives here.
- #VEDA – me? in front of a camera? AWKWARD.
- I accidentally deleted some data at work that are probably not recoverable and even though it wasn’t really my fault, I feel pretty bad about it.
- Yesterday, the apartment door across the hall was wide open and some complete strangers were sitting on our front porch chatting and drinking wine. They didn’t introduce themselves and our neighbors are on their honeymoon, so I hope those were the
- Working on my resume. Man, I have to keep up with that better. I haven’t looked at it in 5 years. Go figure.
- I ran errands after the gym on Saturday and a total of three people complimented my rather sweaty-self. Awkward, but also nice! Maybe I should always go out in public after the gym.
- #VEDA – everybody else? in front of a camera? AWESOME. I already love everybody ♥
- Cold-brew iced coffee. You guys, I am a believer now.
- Looking forward to meeting my friend’s new baby girl this weekend!
- I am having this ‘itch’ to buy a new snowboard bag for this winter. I know, it’s only August, but I found a really cool one on Ebay and I might just have to hit “buy now” this weekend. Bonus points: it matches my recently purchased Dakine Carry-on suitcase!
- Brunch with a friend that I haven’t seen in much too long.
- Logging some miles at the gym. I still wish I could run outside (go away, heat!), but it’s better to run indoors than not at all, right? Right.
- Finding the perfect birthday present for J’s big 3-0 in October!
- Looking forward to a weekend trip to SoCal next week and hoping to get some sand between my toes!