I participated in the #marchphotoaday challenge that Chantelle (who blogs at FatMumSlim) put together again for the last month and it was so much fun. I loved documenting the every day things of my life this way and I’ve enjoyed looking at your photos as well! While I still love my DSLR, it’s so nice to just get out your phone and snap a picture in any situation – the ordinary and exciting, the mundane and special. Did you participate?
1. March Photo a Day , 2. Up , 3. Fruit , 4. Your Neighborhood ,
5. Bedside , 6. a smile , 7. 5pm , 8. something you wore ,
9. window , 10. red , 11. loud , 12. someone you talked to today,
13. fork , 14. a sign , 15. clouds , 16. car ,
17. sunglasses , 18. green , 19. a corner of your home , 20. funny ,
21. before/after , 22. delicious , 23. kitchen sink , 24. moon ,
25. an animal , 26. breakfast , 27. key , 28. your name ,
29. trash , 30. feet , 31. toy , 32. where you relax
There is another challenge going on in April (#photoadayApril), if you’re interested to join in.