I saw this little meme floating around on the Internet and I thought, why not share this with you on a lovely Friday? Exactly. So here it goes.
Six things I could live without, but it wouldn’t be pretty:
1. My family and friends. I know, they’re technically not “things” and I don’t mean to get sappy, but they’re the first thing that comes to mind.
2. Internet (sad, but true).
3. (Cell) Phone – I talk to my sister (almost) every day. So yeah, it’s very necessary.
4. Coffee (with my milk). It’s my comfort drink.
5. My paper, scissors, glue, stamps, etc.
6. Books. I need books in my life. Period.
Six movies I’ve never seen before:
1. New Moon (don’t hate).
2. Saw (I just don’t do horror movies. Sorry.)
3. Mr. and Mrs. Smith (Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in one movie? Shoot me now!)
4. Natural Born Killers
5. Open Waters
6. Inception (I know, that needs to be remedied immediately.)
Six pet peeves:
1. when someone very obviously ignores me.
2. when someone is passive aggressive.
3. when someone chews with their mouth open. Sorry, but so annoying.
4. when someone doesn’t leave an appropriate tip.
5. when someone bails on me without any good reason.
6. when someone isn’t straight-forward with me. I can’t stand beating-around-the-bush-ers.
Six things I really love doing:
1. taking pictures.
2. having dinner with my husband.
3. curling up on the couch with a good book.
4. reading blogs (Duh.)
5. going out for coffee.
6. traveling by myself.
Six TV shows I really enjoy:
2. The X-Files
3. All in the Family
4. Sex and the City
6. My So-called Life
What? I am old-fashioned.
Six jobs I have held:
2. Vet assistant
3. Physical Therapy Office Assistant
4. Ice-Cream Parlor Waitress
6. Mail (Wo)Man
Six books I’ve never read:
1. Any of the Twilight Books (I just won’t get sucked into this. I won’t.)
2. I gave up on the Harry Potter books after the second one (I believe?)
3. The Time Traveler’s Wife.
4. Sometimes A Great Notion.
5. In Cold Blood.
6. The Lovely Bones (I want to.)
Six movies I will always watch if they are on:
1. Jerry McGuire
2. The Holiday
3. Before Sunrise
4. The Saint
5. The Big Lebowski
6. One fine day
* * * * *
Anything you would like to share with me?