I am doing NaBloPoMo this month. 30 blog posts in 30 days. Come join me. #nablopomo2022
It’s the time of the year with all the gift and wish lists and I always like participating. I like to share things that I love or that I randomly came across on the Interwebs
Some of these things on my list are things I own and love, some of these things are on my personal wish list or I think they’d make nice useful gifts. Maybe you’ll find some gift inspiration here, too.
1. This Salad Spoons Set* looks so simple but beautiful. I love it.
2. You’ve seen this Natural Life Rainbow Mug* a few times here (and on my Instagram) already. It was a gift to myself a little while ago and coffee really does taste better out of this mug. It also puts a smile on my face in the morning. So there’s that.
3. It’s tea drinking season around here (well, I drink tea year-round but definitely even more in the winter) and I think a Tea Organizer* is super-handy and makes a great gift.
4. I love big, lightweight scarves that can double as blankets (when I travel). This Blanket Scarf* looks soft and cozy.
5. I know some of you are also great fans of Packing Cubes* and I second this opinion. I wouldn’t want to go without them when I travel. They just keep everything so well organized in my suitcase.
6. I have a Dutch Oven* and you’ve probably heard me rave about it before, because I use it to cook *everything* – from one-pot meals to stews and soups. I even bake my bread in it. It keeps the heat evenly and cleaning it is a breeze. I usually just let it soak and then you can just rinse it out. (Also, isn’t this sage green color gorgeous?)
7. A puzzle* is always a nice gift, amirite? I am hoping to have some downtime around Christmas to do a puzzle again. It’s been a while.
8. Need I say any more? I live for Throw Blankets* in the colder season. They’re just so handy to have in every room. I even use one on top of my duvet. It’s more cozy at night.
9. I always thought electric candles looked kinda tacky and don’t really create the same atmosphere as real candles, but I must they, they’ve come a long way. I have LED candles* that look – and flicker- like real candles and unless you get close, you wouldn’t know the difference. Also, they’re safer than real candles.
10. This colorful Boho Glass Pearl Beaded Necklace* is so pretty and looks like it would add a nice touch of color to an otherwise more muted outfit.
11. You will forever hear me sing the praises of Birkenstocks*. I bought a pair of Birkenstocks dupes to replace my old Arizonas some time last year. They’re ok, but trust me, they are not as comfortable and also don’t hold up as well as the real thing. I’ll be going back to buying Birkenstocks.
12. I own this pretty Floral Shower Curtain* and it makes me so happy every time I step into our otherwise pretty small and mediocre bathroom.
13. It’s been getting cold around here and I’ve been thinking about flannel sheets and came across these beautiful Woodland Winter Organic Cotton Flannel Bed Sheets*. Aren’t they just so pretty?
14. I own one pair of fleece-lined running leggings* and they really are gamechangers. I might have to get another pair (or two).
And there you have it… a little random hodgepodge of gift ideas and recommendations.
What’s on your wish list, or what’s one of your favorite gift ideas? See anything you like?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.