1. I got this flavor of Sorbabes Sorbet for free at Safeway a couple of weeks ago. It was one of those ‘free items’ to try (through the Safeway app) and I usually pick up the free items, whenever they offer one, because WHY NOT? It’s free and you can try new products! Well, this was a winner. This sorbet is so yummy and refreshing. I might have to purchase it again (but only on sale, because this stuff is expensive. Naturally.)
2. I had my Bernardo Maverick Sandals for quite a few years and I probably should replace them soon, because I wore the crap out these shoes, but I still love them so much. I’ve gotten so many compliments on them, too. Not exactly cheap for a pair of sandals, but they’re leather and I’ve had mine for at least 8 years!
3. Have you done Fitbit challenges? I don’t know about you, but I love them. I love knowing that my friends are active and it does motivate me to go for a walk on my lunch break or in the evenings (especially on the days when I don’t run) knowing that other people are counting their steps, too.
4. I am (forever) on the search for a really good mascara (a makeup-whiz, I am not) which is easy to apply, gives length and volume for my scanty lashes, doesn’t clump and holds up well throughout the day without flaking or rubbing off. I recently picked up the Covergirl Supersizer Fibers and I must say, it’s really pretty good (once you get the hang of working that weird brush). What’s your go-to mascara?
5. I’ve finally been going back to our local Farmers Market on Sunday mornings and I love it. The Farmers Market is open year-round, but I especially love going in the summer when it’s bright and sunny early in the morning and people are out and about. It’s such a cool atmosphere. Not all produce is cheaper at the market, although some definitely is, but I just love knowing that the food that I am purchasing was grown locally. Do you go to a local Farmers Market? What do you love most about it?
6. Have you tried Organic Popcorn with Olive Oil from Trader Joe’s yet? It’s a great snack to have on hand.