1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
This week, I am linking up with Kookyrunner and Zenaida for Tuesday Topics and and we’re sharing some gift ideas for runners/fitness enthusiasts this week.
Who am I to NOT play along. I love a good gift guide as much as the next person, and there are always “running items” on my own wishlist. Let’s especially support the small businesses this holiday season, shall we? Without further ado, some gift ideas for your running friends.
1. These joggers* with the foldover waistband look so comfy for your rest days.
2. Some new running kicks* (I am partial to Brooks) because we all need to replace our shoes frequently.
3. An inspirational bracelet* from MudLOVE (and if you order today, Giving Tuesday, you still get 30% off + FREE SHIPPING when you use my code “SANDRAB30”. Same goes for the mug (Number 8). Remember that every purchase provides one week of clean water for people in Africa.)
4. A longsleeve running shirt with thumbholes*. Enough said. My favorite winter running gear.
5. One can never have enough running socks*, amirite?
6. In case your running pants don’t have pockets, this running belt* is awesome. It has three different pockets and sits on your hip nice and tight.
7. A cute hand-stamped necklace*. Can’t go wrong with some pretty jewelry.
8. An inspirational mug* from MudLOVE (as stated above, you’re giving back with this purchase and get 30% off + FREE shipping if you order today).
9. Footnotes* from Momentum Jewelry for your running shoes. I love them.
10. A new pair of running tights*. I don’t know about you, but fun running tights are always a great gift.
11. A koala clip* (to carry your phone and other small items). I have yet to purchase one myself, but I hear so many good things about it.
See anything that you like?
15 thoughts on “Tuesday Topics | Holiday Gifts for Runners”
Such a great list! I have heard more about MudLOVE recently so I’m going to check out their stuff – I love the natural look of their items.
Thank you. I love the “natural” look of the MudLOVE items too. They’re a great company!
Glad to see another Brooks gal! They’re my favorites, too ;-) I did a review of the Koala Clip recently…that’s a neat product! I much prefer that to an annoying bouncing belt LOL
Brooks gals unite! :)
I live for thumbholes! And yes, I can always use more running socks.
Yes, I love for thumbholes too. Every long sleeve shirt should have them :)
Wow, nice collection of gifts! I’m eyeing those MudLOVE bracelets. Going to head over to check them out.
Thank you. I highly recommend you take advantage of the sale, if you love the bracelets. It’s a great deal :)
I can never have enough running tights. I am kind of obsessed with them. Love love the running tops w the thumb holes
I am obsessed with running tights too…. there are so many fun ones to choose from.
Great list! Several Christmases ago I asked for a reflective vest for night running. Super dorky gift, but an important one when the hours of daylight get so short – especially for us northerners. And I’m always happy to get socks!
Thank you. A reflective west is definitely a good gift for winter running… and I have so many practical gifts on my wishlist these days! :)
I am a big fan of the Koala Clip and happy to see it on your list. But you need to get one! :-) I definitely don’t need another coffee mug but am loving those MudLOVE ones. I know now which one I am going to get once they’re in stock again.
I am not a runner but I love wearing sports clothes. HAHA. Shirts with thumbholes are the best!
Thanks for all the ideas. I’m not a runner myself but I have a friend that loves it!
Comments are closed.