I admit, I am kinda late putting my wish list out there, haha, but in all honesty, I am not expecting any of this under the Christmas tree. I am just having a little fun. I love the holiday gift guides that are popping up all over the Internet this time of year, and I have to admit that I love shopping for small gifts for my family and friends around this time of year.
Yes, I know, Christmas is not all about the gifts (and I’d prefer time with people over gifts any day), but I also love gift-giving and they don’t have to be expensive. For me, it is more about the gesture and thoughtfulness behind the gift than the actual monetary value.
I am always trying to fill my holiday season with all the holiday cheer I can get my hands on and sharing a little wishlist of pretty (and functional!) things that would be lovely to have is one way to do this. To be honest, I don’t really need anything, but it’s fun to browse and look at the things I’ve bookmarked throughout the year.
It’s a list of (mostly) inexpensive things that I think would make great holiday gifts and you who knows, maybe you find some last minute gift inspiration here. Some may be in my future budget, some are just things that caught my eye, but which I probably won’t get (right now or ever), but a little day dreaming hasn’t hurt anyone, am I right?
1. Mountains-long-sleeve shirt // 2. planner // 3. door mat //4. gym bag // 5. hair dryer //
6. running pants // 7. travel pillow // 8. stacking rings // 9. socks // 10. hand-held vaccuum //
11. mug // 12. satin pillows // 13. travel dispenser //14. shower curtain //
1. I found this Mountains-long-sleeve shirt and it’s so me!
2. I am still on the search for a new planner for 2020. I am not sure if I want to continue bullet journaling at this point and I am intrigued by this Good Busy Planner.
3. Isn’t that door mat the cutest?
4. You won’t believe me if I tell you that the gym bag I am currently using is 26 years old. I bought it at my first trip to the US (Boston) in 1993. You think it’s time for a new one? This gym bag looks nice and roomy.
5. I have heard so many good reviews about the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer from some of you guys and now I feel like I need it, too.
6.I realized that I could use some extra long running pants for the winter months and I love the look of these. They also have a pocket (which is imperative!)
7. I don’t think I travel enough to really need a fancy travel pillow, but then again this travel pillow looks so soft and comfy.
8. I already have 5 of those stacking rings, but I’d love to add some more.
9. If in doubt, Balega running socks are always a good idea.
10. We have a kinda old and cumbersome vacuum, that I don’t really use this much… but for the areas that I use it, a hand-held vaccuum would be so much easier.
11. In case you haven’t met me, Hi, I am San and I have a mug addiction…aaand, I already bought this Red Jolly Heart Mug for myself. I really can’t be left alone at World Market.
12. I’ve heard that satin pillows are really good for your skin and hair, can someone confirm this? I’d love to try it out.
13. Do you want me to confess how many times I have bought cheap travel bottles that then leaked into my bag? This travel dispenser seems like a really good solution.
14. Isn’t this the most beautiful shower curtain?
What’s on your wish list?