- I shared a room with my sister until I was ten. Then we had a room that was divided by shelves/wardrobes, so that we could still hear, but not see each other. (The life of a twin!)
- I have not read (or seen): Twilight and The Hunger Games. I also don’t know anything about Downton Abbey, Mad Men or The Big Bang Theory. I know, you probably knew that already (and are going “Whhhaaaaat??“)
- I’ve never gotten my earlobes pierced (only my right auricle when I was 22). Sometimes I have earring-envy.
- I used to collect boxes of matches. You wouldn’t believe how many beautiful matches in all colors and sizes there are.
- I have a degree in Physical Education and love all the sports, but I dislike (competitive) swimming. I am basically afraid of water/the possibility of drowning. I had to will myself through the lifeguard certification training (which was a prerequisite to get my degree). Do you know how freaking hard it is to dive 27 yards (~25m), or to swim 328 yards (300m) with your clothes on?
- I’ve seen “Titanic” at the movie theater 10 times when it originally came out and I am planning to see it an 11th time in 3D. What of it?
Your turn! :)