8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Sex and the City – I think that is the only show that I have completely watched from start to finish. Plus, the movie! I loved the four women, their dialogs and their complicated relationships. It was just fun to watch and relax.
2. Friends – I think I might have watched almost all episodes at some point, but never in the correct chronological order ;)
3. X-Files – I never watched it when the seasons were actually broad-casted on TV. I was never really interested in it, but J was a huge fan and he set out on a mission to watch all X-Files seasons with me from start to finish. We’re currently in Season 7 and I have to admit, it’s grown on me.
4. Summerland – Sadly, it only survived for two seasons, which is a shame. I really enjoyedÂ this show.
5. Berlin, Berlin – is a German TV Show that I loved to watch when I was still living in Germany.
6. The Cosby Show – Who does NOT like the Cosby Show? I think it’s one of the most entertaining, funny shows that was ever on TV. It was even funny in German ;)
7. How do I look? – Is this considered a TV Show? Anyhow, it’s entertaining and exactly what I need sometimes on the weekends after a busy work week :)
8. 90210 – I admit it. It was my Saturday afternoon ritual to watch this show when I was a teenager and it was cool back in the days. The new 90210 episodes – not so much!
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. I got up at 5:45 am, because I had to work. On a Friday!
2. I received my paycheck. Yay!
3. I had a pretty busy day at work.
4. I had a nice talk with my sister.
5. I ate clam chowder for dinner.
6. I went to see the new James Bond movie “Quantum of Solace”.
7. I read for a while.
8. Slept by 10:30 p.m. End of the week = tired!
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Alla Scala – my favorite Italian restaurant back home.
2. Mimi’s CafÃ© – I love their Ceasar Salad!!
3. Thai Emporium in LA – best Thai Food ever!
4. Toni’s Pizza in Ventura – the best pizza I have eaten in the US!
5. Fresh Choice – I love me a good salad bar!
6. La Fiesta Taqueria – awesome Mexian Food!
7. Skates on the Bay – a place for special occasions, overlooking the SF Bay!
8. Miyagi’s – I love their sushi!
8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
1. The weekend. Because, who isn’t?
2. Going to Germany for Christmas to see my family and friends, especially my new niece Greta!!
3. The holidays – because I LOVE the holidays.
4. The new year.
5. Having a four day weekend next week!
6. Eating breakfast. It’s 11 a.m. and I still haven’t eaten! I had coffee though ;)
8. Reading a good book and sipping tea on the couch.
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Seeing my family more often.
2. A good new book.
3. The Holiday on DVD.
4. Seeing my friends more often.
5. Staying healthy.
6. A new handbag.
7. New shoes. Always new shoes :)
8. Attending a photography workshop.
8 People I Tag: