Forgive me, my October favorites are a couple of days late… but here you go!
1. I recently discovered the Snap by Groupon App. It’s yet another app where you can earn a little cash back on your everyday purchases when you upload your receipt. One of these days, I’ll get around to posting a roundup of the various apps that I use to earn cash back.
2. If I don’t splurge on Stumptown (which I just can’t always justify. I wish I had an ongoing subscription!), TJ’s Tarrazu coffee is my go-to favorite. What’s your favorite coffee from the grocery store?
3. I’ve been using Organix Sea Mineral Moisture Replenisher for a few weeks now and while it’s not my favorite smell, I really like the way it makes my hair feel. It definitely does a good job moisturizing my hair and making it shiny.
4. Simple’s Cleansing Micellar Water is currently my favorite make-up remover. It doesn’t require rinsing afterwards (although I often do) and therefore, it’s great for when you’re on the go.
5. My favorite Halloween candy: Almond M&Ms. ‘nough said.
6. I am getting ready for fall (even though October still felt a lot like summer!) and found this lovely layering, long-sleeve rib shirt at Target the other day. Love the color!